Homemade Moroccan oil for hair
I loved the Moroccan oil but found it expensive and moreover contains too much chemicals. I received a bottle of argan oil from a colleague recently (traded with some shea butter) therefore decided to try out a home made version. The argan oil by itself has a very nutty flavour which wasn’t very desirable to me.
- 2 oz. pure, organic Argan oil
- 10 drops of Ylang Ylang oil
- 5 drops of Geranium oil
- 5 drops of Cedarwood oil (optional)
- Add Ylang Ylang, Geranium and Cedarwood oils to a bottle of Argan oil. Store in a cool, dry spot.
- Use 1-2 pumps on the ends of dry or wet hair.
Recipe from http://dontmesswithmama.com/